Favorite Gluten Free Snacks!!!
Everyone has been requesting that I post some of the Gluten Free Options that I use to help me stay on pace to get to my goal weight. It’s definitely been a process, but there are a lot of great foods out there that can help you loose weight, feel great and still have energy!
Here are some of my must haves:
1. Veggie Chips!!!! I always have the Costco small bags at home. They are delicious, filling and low in calories and carbs. Whole Foods 365 brand is also a great choice I just love the small bags from Costco!
2. Atkins White Chocolate Macadamia Bars You can pretty much get these everywhere. They are what I use when I need something sweet and I am really watching my carbs.
3. Fitcrunch- Robert Irvine’s version of a protein bar puts all others to shame. The chocolate peanut butter makes you think you are having a great candy bar. I eat this whether I am trying to lose weight or not, and they also help with that need for chocolate and peanut butter.
4. Hard boiled eggs precooked in bags of two for easy meal prep from Costco. These are easy, healthy and quick.
5. Goodie Girl Cinnamon Breakfast Biscuits. These remind you of a glorious graham cracker with the added bonus of cinnamon. These are great to make s’mores, or on their own.
6. Jiff Peanut Butter to go with celery. The pre packaged cups gives me the portion control I sometimes lack with peanut butter. It’s also something easy to keep in your purse and have for a good protein filled snack.
7. Honey Nut Chex- I love this alone, but if you add peanuts or almonds you get a lot more bang for your buck. It gives that added protein and I love the boost it gives me before an afternoon workout.
8. Applegate prepackaged cheese and meat packages at Whole Foods. Low calorie, full of flavor and most importantly GF. Whole Foods is great for having items that meet the needs of the GF shopper
These have been my consistent snacks as I have made my journey to being my goal weight. I have watched ten dress sizes drop, but most importantly my health has improved and I feel so much better keeping gluten out of my life.